There are so many reasons why Austin, Texas is the perfect place to consider relocating to. Our Recruiters have tried to pick just 5 reasons why we believe Austin, Texas should be high on your list of places to consider when relocating.
- Cost of living is low and salaries are high. The relatively low rental prices are a great help when starting out in a new city. The cost of gym membership, beer and a restaurant meal are all lower than the American average.
- One of the fittest cities in the USA. Austin, Texas has over 220 parks, 250 gyms, 30 swimming holes and hundreds of running and biking trails. It is also rated in the top ten of cleantech cities in the USA.
- The music scene. Austin, Texas has people travelling from all over the world to check out the live music scene. In the city you could see a new band every night of the week if you wanted to.
- Austin, Texas has the most amazing food scene. They have so many food trucks with a huge variety of delicious treats for any desire. But it is not only the food trucks that interest. Austin even hosts a restaurant week which allows local residents to try local fine dining at a fraction of the cost.
- The weather in Austin, Texas is amazing! That is if you like shorts and flip-flops. The weather rarely gets too cold so perfect for those that like the outdoors.
If you are looking for relocation and work in the tech industry then Austin, Texas could be the perfect place for you. With Austin being voted the best start up city by costs and taxes by The Entrepreneur the city is really blowing up right now. Some famous start ups include Indeed, WP Engine and Home Away.
If you are thinking about making the move or are looking to recruit someone to help you build your start up business in Austin, Texas then make sure you ask our team of Headhunters how we can help you.
Check out our Austin featured location page to find out more about Austin and the jobs that we have in the area.
Leave A Comment