Kevin and Annmarie Gianni founded Annmarie Skin Care in 2009! The mission of the company is driven by a highly intelligent, productive, and authentic, small yet beautiful and wild team from the Berkeley HQ, East Bay Northern California.
Earlier in 2017, CEO and marketing genius Kevin, hired kick-ass Marketing Manager, Leah Edun in partnership with BluZinc Search & Selection ahead of the current expansion phase.
Next on our hiring agenda for the marketing team is a Digital / Web Optimization & Conversion Specialist with proven eCommerce Online Sales experience that resulted in significant growth.
We are looking for a business funnel strategist for product, marketing and sales lifecycle – someone with hands-on experience with digital eCommerce marketing and online direct response landing pages and funnels.
We are looking for someone who gets excited about driving business value with data analytics, attribution, usage tracking, conversion, optimization, experimentation and automated processes — someone who gets excited about LTV, A/B testing and upsells. If you are reading this and are confused on what these items are, then this position is not for you. If you enjoy being told what to do, when to do it, and how to do it–this position is NOT a good fit for you.
If you are an excellent communicator, proactive, self-driven, ultra-responsive and accustomed to working on multiple projects at a time, you may be a great fit to the Annmarie Skin Care team.
Tasks and duties at hand:
- Develop Conversion Rate Optimization Process and Road Map
- Lead weekly Optimization team meeting
- Identify funnel optimization opportunities on landing pages and upsell pages
- Plan A/B Split tests on landing pages and upsell OTO pages
- Work with designer, copywriter, and technical integrator to implement A/B Testing
- Work directly with the Marketing Manager to strategize and recommend ways to improve various aspects of the sales funnel including lead generation, landing page optimization, email marketing, copy and webinar sales
- Work with Marketing Manager to identify new funnel and landing page opportunities
- Use software like VWO or Google Optimize to report on wins and losses
- Use Hotjar to interpret user experience
- Data Analytics and growth hunter
- Competitive Analysis
- Brand positioning and messaging
- Digital analytics
- Conversion optimization
- Online ecommerce strategy with a direct response angle
At least 3 years required in a similar position, someone who can come in and build off of their previous success.
Our preference is for you to be based commutable to our Berkeley office however for this position we are happy to consider remote or part remote home based if USA based and you are flexible to Pacific Time operational hours.
Leave A Comment