Summer Conference on Thursday 22nd June The King’s Fund, London.
Come and join your client side peers at talentleadersconnect for employers with hiring plans that convert to successful expansion and retention.
There will be a range of exciting speakers delivering TED style talks, new product updates during our innovation spotlights and plenty of time to connect with peers during the break and drinks reception!
Everything is included in your complimentary ticket.
These events are tailor made for Head of HR / Resourcing, Directors or Managers of HR/Resourcing and Senior team members, business leadership and entrepreneurs with expanding start-ups and SMEs.
Keynote talks throughout the day include:
- Making Heroes of our People – Polly Barnes, EMEA Head of Talent, Wunderman
- Hiring in Silicon Valley vs. London – Layla Kidwai, Former Head of Talent, World Remit
- The 7 Deadly Sins of Sourcing – Clare Mullen, Head of People and Talent, Yoyo Wallet
- The Fuse Has been Lit. Prepare for the Project Based Workforce – James Bridgland, Head of Product Development, Reed Talent Solutions
- Getting Goosebumps with Recruitment Marketing – Dave ‘Google’ Hazlehurst, Partner, PHCreative
Plus many more…
Join us and over 150 confirmed guests for the full day event. To register your complimentary ticket for the event and view the agenda, click here.
We look forward to seeing you there!
With gratitude, from the expanding BluZinc Team & Jonathan, CEO, BluZinc
Leave A Comment