Kresser Institute and Chris Kresser continue their expansion and successful retained hiring partnership with BluZinc.
Reporting to Jon Humberstone, the CMO of this awesome Consumer Health organisation whose highly respected CEO, Chris Kresser, has created paleo-type, ancestral diets for patients that ultimately end chronic disease and has the potential to improve the wellbeing of millions of Americans and people world over.
We are looking for a strong all round marketing professional within online / website marketing, hands-on yet strategic digital marketing manager who has proven experience of:
- Digital eCommerce Content Marketing Management for Demand Generation, Retention & Growth
- Paid media lead generation, acquisition and business development
- eg Facebook and/or LinkedIn, AdWords, Retargeting and advertising of problem solving content
- White papers, blog posts, video, webinar events, book publishing sales
- SEO / SEM with landing pages that convert
- Prior experience of blog subscriber growth and paid membership WordPress sites or similar
- Experience with lead gen and enrollment for high value paid online training and education programs to highly educated health professionals
- Funnels & automated Email Campaigns eg Klaviyo or Infusionsoft or similar
- Data & Analytics
- Meticulous attention to detail and entrepreneurial
- A passion for and/or background within diet, nutrition, education, training, medical, health, wellbeing
Profitable $MM Start Up, Scales Up for USA B2C and B2B Expansion of Paleo-style, Ancestral Diet & Medical Training with a Digital Marketing Manager Job based Austin, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Boulder or anywhere remote home based within the USA.
If you are self-motivated, have worked for a startup or small medium size company at least once before, probably have worked remotely / remote management, and definitely have evolved interpersonal and communication skills this could be your dream career opportunity come true!
Leave A Comment