Chief Operating Officer
– Online D2C Sales Growth, Digital Marketing, Performance Media, VSLs, and Creative Leader with expertise in Front End Traffic Generation from Digital Information Publishing and New Product/Service Offerings for Scale
Golf sports eLearning online courses membership coaching platform with many of the best known, PGA, World Championship winning, masterclass coaches.
An Inc 5000, #1 fastest growing company in South East United States!
Location: 100% Remote based USA or near Miami Fort Lauderdale
Negotiable Compensation: highly attractive base + performance bonus + LTIP + benefits expenses
- Strategic, tactical and hands on; Inspires people; Manages Change & Transformation Growth
- Previous 2nd in Command, expertise with customer sales & customer service, people / teams, processes, systems, technology
- SOPs, KPIs, Budgets, Data, Metrics, Analytics
- End to end management of the brilliant inhouse marketing, media buyers, communication, copywriters, email, creative teams with a focus on internal knowledge, direct to consumer relationships (not outsourcing)
- Major growth from eg $35MM to upward $70MM+ ARR possibly with previous D2C eLearning / online courses or subscription membership model knowledge from major success, in an independent private company (not a brick and mortar school, higher education college or major large corporate company)
- Worked for a company with Direct Response, Performance Media – 1st party customer acquisition and demand generation, product launches, online sales funnels which are high converting from cold traffic to signed up customers using video content and VSLs
- Those from D2C nutritional health food supplements or CPGs, small private label companies are also very strong at direct response and eCommerce, with subscription and membership models – welcome to apply if you achieved D2C major growth
- Partner with operations, technology, sales, customer service, experience
- Product and service expansion strategy eg mobile apps, tech, AI
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, in all mediums and formats
- Intelligent, professional, critical thinker, accountable, self-motivated, ambitious
- Interested in golf or sports or high performance of people and major growth
BluZinc Consultancy have been Retained by the Executive team to exclusively manage this talent acquisition and selection campaign. The client is motivated to progress swiftly through the assessment and selection process and onboard you soon or can wait for the best candidate to join.
More information with our CEO – Jonathan Pearson in a first stage confidential interview within the next 1-2 weeks. For suitable candidates, he will brief you about the client opportunity and to discuss your experience needs and aspirations while supporting you through the entire process including offer management and beyond!
*THIS OPENING HAS BEEN SUCCESSFULLY HIRED*
Leave A Comment