Chief / Lead Integrator, remote home office job opening, based anywhere for residents on Northern America time zones. USA headquartered, this small, highly reputable eLearning, training, coaching and certification company has clientele who are taught how to be Nutritional, Health & Life Coach practitioners by qualified educators and psychologists on a several month, high ticket series of online courses.
Negotiable package: earning into ownership over time, stock / equity + attractive base compensation, bonus + benefits.
To be considered an ideal candidate we need your profile to represent most of:
- Strategic, tactical and hands on; Inspires people; Manages change and growth
- Interested in healthy nutrition, wellness, fitness to solve or prevent chronic disease and improve quality of life and longevity
- Worked for a small, successful adult training, coaching, online courses, eLearning type of independent private sector company, who taught any subject matter
- Support the visionary CEO / Founder and partner with the VP Communications; aware of Direct Response, SEM/SEO for new client acquisition and enrolment and perhaps hire in a Digital Marketing Manager
- Knows about how to grow a similar company from approximately $5MM – $15MM+ (for which you will receive performance bonus and profit share)
- Comfortable with a majority female client bases, with a variety of backgrounds from Medical Doctors, Personal Trainers, Nutritional Coaches or Mums starting out on a new career path
- Effective in all aspects of People, Process, Technology, Customer
- Lead and build out operations, coaching, finance, risk, legal, compliance, technology, sales, events, HR – internal and external; direct and indirect
- P&L budget management with data, analytics
- Oversee vendors, affiliates & partners, events
- Product/services & corporate development strategy eg cross sell, upsells, monetization, continuation, product pricing, new services
- Prior remote team and remote management experience, confident with customer facing webinars, live events, hosting, facilitating
- Self-confident, empathetic, compassionate, high integrity, enthusiastic, motivated, resilient, intelligent
- Enjoys life in work, rest & play!
Jonathan Pearson at BluZinc is the Executive Talent Acquisition & Selection Consultant, who is exclusively retained by the CEO to manage this hiring process. For suitable candidates, in the very near future, we will arrange a convenient time to discuss your experience, abilities, needs, goals, aspirations and brief you fully on this client company career opportunity to help ensure a mutual fit and long term success.
We can wait for the ideal person to join or push things along swiftly if you are ready to make the move and join within the next 2-8 weeks. For more information and to be considered, submit your resume ASAP.
Leave A Comment