Marketing Manager Career Opportunity
- Integrated, digital marketing roadmap development
- Hands-on day to day delivery
- CRM, email, Social Media, Digital Performance Marketing, Media Buying, CEO, Video, Content
- CMS, eCommerce platforms however business process and project management are key
- Consumer product sales & marketing in a related industry niche, within the USA
- Leadership and team management (with support for anyone new to end to end management)
- Eg 3-5 direct team members + indirect resource
The new Marketing Manager will be based in California, a commutable distance to HQ in Berkeley, San Francisco Bay Area, USA.
If you’re passionate about organics, healthcare, nutrition, wellbeing yet haven’t worked in your dream industry, as long as you possess experience of B2C marketing sales achievements in a consumer retail/e-Tail domain, we are very interested to receive your profile. You may already be a senior manager or director, looking to move away from an intense corporate environment, and express your authentic self.
Please ensure your resume includes measurable achievements and links to your customer facing digital channels.
Established start-up, SME set for growth to $20MM in mainly direct to consumer organic skin care, health, beauty & wellbeing.
This career opportunity has been successfully hire so check out our careers page for other options and our simple to click and apply on BluZinc Careers Page
Leave A Comment