Reporting to the appropriate Managing Director, the career and job challenges ahead and therefore your experience must demonstrate:
- Leadership and stakeholder management including external corporate clients
- In-house team of circa 600-1200 seats including Digital – end to end contact center and support services
- Inbound / outbound customer service excellence and campaign management
- Able to operate a pace, within an entrepreneurial start up who are already at large enterprise numbers with ambition to grow by 120% within 3 years
- Unrivaled, confident communication and people skills including influence, negotiation and persuasion
Operations Director to be based near coastal Durban in South Africa. Flights, visa, initial accommodation for you and any immediate family on top of compensation for international relocations. Generous basic pay, vacation, quarterly performance bonuses, telecoms, medical, and other benefits.
Candidates with prior BPO Contact Centre VP / Operations Director experience in the USA or UK is essential and at least one of:
- Financial Services / Insurance
- Media & Entertainment
For a full organisation briefing and an initial call before the client receives your details please provide
your CV / Resume asap.
We have already successfully introduced several senior leaders to this clients team based near Durban and are supporting them as a key hiring partner with their customer driven expansion plans. We also invite candidates who will report to the Operations Director, as Campaign Director or Head of Sales & Service and more Operations Directors with UK, USA or Australian experience.
Check out our careers page for the full advert copy and our simple to click and apply BluZinc Careers Page
Leave A Comment