Job Opening: Director of Customer Success, Support & Service
***This opening has been successful hired***
Location: Remote based USA or near Austin, TX
Negotiable Compensation: attractive base + bonus + corporate benefits package
Click to use the short online form to Apply and attach your Resume.
Two small independently owned, rapidly growing, highly cooperative sister brands with an award winning CEO who is a New York Times top selling Author, Public Speaker, Trainer and TV guest:
- Bucket.io : SaaS Online Lead Generation MarTech Company – expertise in the highest quality lead generation online sales funnels using questionnaires, surveys, quizzes, and unique landing pages for consumer business services or goods.
- You and your team, will grow the DIY self service (3,000 users) and “Done for You” service options via Onboarding, Activation, Training, Success & Service tactics for maximum retention and upsells
- ASK! Method Company : Training, Coaching & Certification Company – clients are entrepreneur small business owners, start ups and rapidly growing businesses who are taught direct response, product launch and high converting marketing, media, communications strategies, tactics and operations to grow their direct to consumer products or services companies sales, profit and sustainable teams globally
All levels of job title considered for this expanding, successful, entrepreneurial Inc 500 / 5000 annually listed company within information publishing, SaaS marketing technology and professional marketing education, training, and certified online courses. Very successfully grown online during the pandemic however they had already proven over many years, with in person boot-camps and online meetings.
An awesome customer service team who talk with your customer, not just by email, to support your goal of outstanding customer experience, activations/adoption and directly supporting business growth with huge market opportunity.
To be considered for the opening, due to the quality and relevance of candidates applications anticipated, we are welcoming resumes from those with in-house, high ticket value consumer services, client support and business to business SaaS marketing technology products and services knowledge and experience.
- B2B SaaS technology background is mandatory (most clients are start ups, solo-entrepreneurs and small business customers with high digital marketing knowledge so there can be a B2C feel about it)
- Prior experience of helping to grow a small size company with expansion at pace successfully (pure large corporate backgrounds respectfully unsuitable at this time)
- Customer Service, Relationship Development, High-touch Care Programs, Training, User Adoption, Customer Success
- Medium to high value customer transactions eg $2.5K – $40K+ per product/service (for training courses and membership) even though many of the SaaS transactions can be smaller and higher volume eg $1.00 – $200.00 monthly SaaS subscriptions, up to $2,500.00 for modular training courses
- Familiar with customer acquisition and customer journey, from Direct Response, Paid Media, Email, Webinars (this company are brilliant at digital advertising, email, webinars and performance marketing – which is what they teach clients and do for their own business generation)
Reporting to the COO (who is a co-owner with the CEO), you will be responsible for and your resume will need to demonstrate achievements in:
- Leadership, strategy and tactics that enable business growth, end to end team management (around 8-11)
- Internal onshore team and near shore, remote home based team
- Ability to be hands on at customer ticket resolution level if required, lead by example and coach team leaders and agents
- Customer service excellence, highly professional, VIP 1-2-1 client/customer management, concierge quality to appropriate high net worth customers (small business owners)
- Telephone and digital technology for customer support management
- Billing and payments analyst including eCommerce reporting to you
- Customer Training, Webinars and Demonstrations for Activation and User Engagement (reduce churn, increase retention and have an excellent impact of company growth)
- Community engagement and development
- Launches and Events – Customer Support and Service for onboarding / payments
If you are entrepreneurial yet appreciate the need for relevant governance, structure and processes in a rapidly expanding, organization, for further information please apply with your most relevant resume, and we will arrange initial calls with Jonathan Pearson, your BluZinc Consultant at a time convenient to you. For a perfect fit, we can scoot through the selection process with a near future start date.
***This opening has been successful hired***
Please apply for more information about the client opportunity and to discuss your experience needs and aspirations with our CEO – Jonathan Pearson as a first stage confidential interview within the next 1-2 weeks. The client is motivated to progress swiftly through the selection process and onboard you ideally within the next few weeks with s start date within the next month or so.