An awesome job opening for a growing health, wellness and fitness private label CPG brand founded in Austin, Texas over 15 years ago. Remote home office based anywhere in Northern America with a direct hire employment agreement, willing to work mostly to Central Time zone core hours with flexibility.
BluZinc have been retained by the client CEO to exclusively manage this hiring campaign throughout the end to end process. You will report to the CEO / COO and therefore future merit based promotions to VP or CPO / CHRO are possible.
Director People & Culture – Remote USA – Austin, TX – Supplements
To be appraised as a suitable Senior HR Generalist Manager candidate, we need your profile to demonstrate:
- Worked for at least one company who grew somewhere within a range of $15MM to $75MM and/or doubled up revenues with direct response, direct to consumer (D2C) related to food supplements, beauty, skin care, CPG eCommerce online sales channels with teams including purchasing, manufacturing, production, marketing, technology, fulfillment, shipping, supply chain, customer service and experience
- Developed the HR strategy with the CEO / COO, Leadership team and Managers
- Strategic yet hands on: inspires people; manages change for high growth with sustainable teams
- Data & analytics to support excellent decision making
- Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Talent Development, Succession Planning, Corporate Development
- Recruiter / Recruitment Manager previous experience is essential with strong HR Tech and Social Media knowledge
- Process, technology, people, customer oriented to sustain and maximise growth while maintaining the culture
- Legal and compliance across W2 employees, contractors, freelancers
- Excellent tenure and career progression within a variety of companies sizes
- Experienced with remote working and distributed teams eg Zoom
- Interested in consumer health, wellness, fitness and demonstrates those activities
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills in all mediums and formats
During the selection and hiring decision making process we will help you make sure it is the best culture fit for you and your long term career choice. Some of the questions will evidence that your relevant accomplishments fit under these headlines:
- Satisfied Customers
- Be Great
- Helping People
Applications will be reviewed daily and initial interviews arranged with Jonathan at BluZinc to learn more about your experience, needs, aspirations and brief you in full about the company, products, services, culture, vision, goals and hiring process to ensure an excellent fit before we recommend you the the CEO and COO within the next 1-2 weeks.
Review our Careers Page or via the quick and easy form and resume submission APPLY NOW!
BluZinc clients have diverse and inclusive, extremely high performing cultures with global job openings based remote or in London, Austin, Boulder, Los Angeles, Seattle, San Francisco Bay Area, Atlanta, Douglas, Central Europe, Durban.
Most of our clients have a big eCommerce / Online Sales & Service Opportunity. We are location agnostic, remote working digital nomads. We are job title agnostic. Part of a $300MM global independent recruiter association (NPAworldwide) able to headhunt hidden talent in every function and location via your BluZinc Consultant Recruiter. Hiring Services and Talented People are our speciality, where all the relationships drive the results.