Head of Technology Career Opportunity
Technology Director or IT Manager invited to apply to based near Nairobi, Kenya.
Generous basic pay, vacation, performance bonuses, telecoms, medical, and other benefits.
The challenges ahead and therefore your experience must demonstrate:
- Leadership and management of IT functions and operations
- Management of 2-3 with a wider team
- Prior experience of a rapid growth digitally transforming enterprise organisation
- Customer engagement & service excellence
- Serves on planning and policy-making committees
- Supplier, vendor and partner management
- Responsible for the ordering, acquisition, inventorying, and disposition of hardware and software
- Serves as the primary contact with outside vendors in the generation of RFPs, bids, contracts,agreements, and other major vendor interactions
- Systems Operations and Maintenance including Disaster Recovery
- IT Security and Governance
- Educated to Master’s Degree Level in Computer Science
- Highly regarded people and communication skills
- Able to operate a pace, within an entrepreneurial start up with ambition to grow by 120% within 3 years
Candidates based in any English speaking country are welcomed to apply, however preference may be for those with current or recent East or West Africa based experience.
BluZinc has successfully assisted this client find the ideal candidate so check out our careers page for other advert copy and our simple click and apply process at BluZinc Careers Page
Leave A Comment