Senior Director of Customer Acquisition
- Digital Performance Media, Ads for D2C eCommerce Sales Growth
Job opening based remote (full time) anywhere USA. Attractive base compensation + generous performance bonus + corporate benefits package. Do you have the ambition, knowledge and acquisition advertising ability to achieve a results based promotion to VP Acquisitions by 2022?
Equi.Life is a 3 year young, dynamic, rapidly growing wellness, weight loss and anti-aging company. The company was founded by Dr. Stephen Cabral, Board Certified Doctor of Naturopathy, best-selling author and host of Cabral Concepts, one of the leading health and wellness podcasts.
Apply Now with our simple, short online form to attach your Resume.
Reporting to a world-class CMO and as part of a very experienced senior management team , we need your profile to demonstrate:
- Created Digital Marketing Acquisition Strategies for Exceptional, Sustainable Growth
- GTM strategy and innovations for acquisition via digital marketplaces, D2C, eCommerce online sales funnels for CPGs
- Online sales & marketing funnels with advertising / performance media – SEM / SEO
- Facebook Ad Manager, Google Ads, Crito, Paid Search, Re-targeting, Reactivation, Lookalikes and new techniques
- Funnel building from scratch, testing, optimization, data, analysis (Google Analytics)
- Partner with the email and creative team, copy & content savvy
- Proven small team and people leader
- In house Media Buying, Social Media, Affiliates & Ambassadors
- Senior Stakeholders, 3rd parties, contractors, other internal teams such as creative, eCRM, technology, operations, customer service
- Must have experience and interests in one or more of supplements, health, wellness, fitness, alternative medicines, naturopaths, or organic skincare
- Intelligent, critical thinker, self directing, ambitious
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in all formats and mediums
- Brand fit and ambassador with interests in health and wellness
BluZinc Consultancy have been retained by the Executive team to exclusively manage this talent acquisition and selection campaign.
Please apply for more information about the client opportunity and to discuss your experience needs and aspirations with our CEO – Jonathan Pearson as a first stage confidential interview within the next 1-2 weeks. The client is motivated to progress swiftly through the selection process and onboard you ideally within the next 1-2 months / ASAP!
Apply Now via our simple, short online form to attach your Resume.
Leave A Comment