Director / Senior Manager / VP of B2B Customer Service, Experience, Technical Support & Field Services reporting to the COO / CEO / Executive team, for a long established, yet rapidly growing and transforming, digital technology, media advertising & communications company based in Duluth, Georgia.
Current Manager, Director, VP level job holders are all invited to apply as there will be merit based promotional opportunities as the company experiences rapid grows over the next 1-2 years.
Formetco services include: Digital Billboards, Sports Scoreboards, Outdoor Events, LED Video – software and hardware, manufacturing, production, installations and support.
A $50MM company, established in the late 1960s, with highly regarded physical and digital billboard technology products deployed throughout Northern America, to support new client onboarding and implementations from the sales team plus repeat and continued business from existing clients, we need your profile and interests to represent most, if not all of:
- Strategic & tactical yet hands on with coaching, mentoring, management and leadership to inspire all people and manage change both internal and external from a headcount in the range of 20-30 people for Level 1, 2, 3 Customer Service & Technical Support, Networks / NOC, Technical Field Support, including sub-contractors
- Knows how to manage and lead the team with training, coaching, support, direction, inspiration, leading by example
- Previously applied the best tools, service desk technology, apps / mobile, remote, MS CRM, incident / problem and service management methods to develop and provide industry leading customer service and reputation that will enhance cross sell, upsells, contract renewals, leads, inbound referrals and the partnership with the internal sales, technology and operations teams
- Project Management, Quality Innovations & Process Improvement for Customer Service Excellence
- Familiar with this industry verticals and/or similar field based software / hardware digital technology product solutions, network services and communications, and B2B customer service
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in all mediums and formats
- At least 1 – 2 examples of a 2 – 4+ year tenure within past employers; which in part demonstrates success and progression
- Excellent employment references
- Well educated
If you are highly motivated to be instrumental in the major growth of company, please APPLY ASAP to be considered for an initial meeting within the next 1-2 weeks, with Executive Recruitment Consultant, Jonathan Pearson of BluZinc. Jonathan is exclusively retained by the CEO and acting as the Employment Consultant for this client career opportunity.